Wednesday, October 28, 2020

what information can you see about me

This post is written by Kymani

I have been learning about Private and personal information.private information is things you should keep to yourself like your house address,your birthday, Phone numbers are private and personal information you DONT want to share to a stranger.. To show what I have learned, I have created i have created a visual blog profile



Something I enjoyed about this learning was something i enjoyed about this learning is to use my chromebook properly by whaea cam. Something I found tricky about this learning was something i found tricky is making the picture size small .

thank you guys and girls for looking at my profile please call me on my blog so i can she you have been on my profile

No comments:

Post a Comment